Get bedazzled at Chingay 2010, showcasing Asia in wondrous ways beyond your wildest imagination....
- Majestic flying horses promise to make an impression with strange fantasy characters in Chingay 2010 Grand Opening - The Soaring City!
- Traditional dragon and lion dancers seize the parade grounds by storm! Cover your ears as you marvel at the crackling Chingay's FIRST pair of Fire-cracker dragons!
- Legendary well-loved tales (Butterfly Lover, Puteri Gunung Ledang and Indralogam) weaved into rich multi-ethnic performances will spin you into a spell of intrigue
- Wonders from around the world - thrilling displays by overseas and local groups promise to enthrall.
- The story of Yellow River 黄河 takes centre stage for the first time in the history of Chingay.
- Samba Singapore! Gyrate and rock to the Samba Parade in Asian (Singapore) fashion! Be thrilled by waves of colours, glittering floats and high energy moves by 2,000 performers!
- The Grandest Finale in Chingay History will debut in Chingay 2010 with a moving presentation of the "Colours of the Lion City and Celebrations" – jointly presented by the People’s Association Youth Movement, Resorts World at Sentosa, Singapore Soka Association and multi-cultural partners.
|Click here for more!|